When you subscribe to Foodworks.online, you need to create an organisation.
Your organisation is the repository for all the work you do in Foodworks.online. It contains the workspaces you create, which in turn contain all your resources and clients.
Through the settings for your organisation, you can:
- view and edit your organisation contact details
- view and edit your billing contact details
- add and remove users and user seats
- view your payment history
- edit your payment details
- change or cancel your plan
Even if you are a 'solo' Foodworks user, you need to create an organisation so that you can access the core functionality listed above.
Only the organisation owner has permissions to access and edit the organisation settings.
The organisation is a billing unit. If you create a new, additional organisation, it will have its own plan and billing.
- As a Foodworks user, if you work at a variety of workplaces, you might be invited to be a part of multiple organisations.
The data created within an organisation belongs to that organisation, not to a user.