Thank you for using our data migration tool to transfer your FoodWorks 10 data to the new Foodworks.online. Please note that the tool currently has the following limitations:
- This tool is functional for Nutrition Labelling databases only. Migration for Professional databases will be available in a future update.
- This tool is functional for FoodWorks 10 databases only. You must upgrade any databases from previous versions of FoodWorks to FoodWorks 10 before migrating to Foodworks.online.
- Currently, AFCD and CL Meat Data are the only supported data sources. If your data is mapped to other data sources, this mapping is not brought across to Foodworks.online.
- The definition of Rate has changed for Reconstituted ingredients. As a result, the tool subtracts one (1) from the rate field in the migrated data to match the new definition.
- Characterising ingredient selections are not migrated. You need to manually recheck your characterising ingredient selections after the migration.
- Ingredient Group selections are not migrated. You need to manually recheck your ingredient group selections after the migration.
- Foodworks.online Nutrition Labelling complies with the Plain English Allergen Labelling (PEAL) standard. This means that to generate a compliant allergen statement, in Foodworks.online you need to enter information for the additional allergens listed under PEAL.
- Any ingredient rows without foods are discarded during the migration, even if the notes fields are in use.
- Ingredient quantities entered as percentages and as fractions are migrated to the new product as grams.
- Documents based on a custom template are not migrated to the new product.
We apologise for any inconvenience these limitations may cause. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.
Importing from FoodWorks to Foodworks.online