In Nutrition Labelling, you may migrate your FoodWorks 10 database into a Foodworks.online workspace by using the import tool. Prior to using the import tool, please see the limitations of the import tool outlined here Limitations of Data Migration Tool – December 2022.
Please be aware that this feature is currently in beta testing, and your migrated data may not be accurate. User feedback is greatly appreciated as we work to improve and refine this feature.
Migrating your FoodWorks 10 Nutrition Labelling database into Foodworks.online
- Open Foodworks.online.
- On the workspace dashboard, select Import.
- Drag and drop or select Upload and navigate then select your FoodWorks 10 database file (.fwb file type).
- Select Import.
Your FoodWorks 10 database may take some time to upload to Foodworks.online. You will receive an email once the import is complete. To access your new workspace, login to your Foodworks.online account. If you cannot see the imported workspace, please try refreshing the page.
Viewing errors found during the import process
- Open the imported workspace.
- On the sidebar, navigate to the Workspace Settings.
- On the General tab, select Download import error log.
A CSV file will immediately download. The CSV contains information about the data that could not be imported. If you have questions about missing data, please get in touch with the Xyris Support Team.