You can archive a client that you no longer need. Archiving a client removes them from your navigation pane.
To archive a client
- Open the client you wish to archive.
- Select Archive.
To restore an archived client
- On the navigation pane select Apply filters.
- From the dropdown of filters, select Archived.
- Now you navigation will display all of you archived resources, open the client you wish to restore.
- Select Restore from the dropdown.
You can also archive and restore a client directly from the navigation pane. Hover over the client you wish to archive or restore, click Ellipsis and select Archive or Restore from the dropdown.