In Nutrition Labelling, you can copy your label information to your clipboard to be pasted into a word-processing app, such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
To copy the label information:
- Open the sub recipe or recipe you wish to copy the label details for.
- On the analysis pane, select Label.
- On the label viewer, select the Copy Label button to copy your label to your clipboard. Once copied, you can paste the content in a third party app as required.
- When pasting your copied label details into Microsoft Word or another third-party app, use Paste Special to retain the tabulated nutrition information panel formatting.
- You will need to copy the Health Star Rating and Country of Origin Labelling graphics individually, use their corresponding buttons to copy these graphics.