You can create a recipe for use within the whole workspace or for a specific client.
To create a recipe
- Open your workspace.
- To create a recipe for the workspace: On the sidebar, select Resources, then in the navigation pane, select New > Recipe.
- OR -
To create a recipe for a client: On the sidebar, select Clients. In the navigation pane, select the client, then select New > Recipe (or, on this client's Resources tab, click Create new > Recipe).
- On the General tab for the recipe, enter its name.
- Optional: Enter information for other fields on the General tab. (See Fields on the General tab below)
- On the Ingredients tab, enter the ingredients and their quantities. (See Enter or edit ingredients and their quantities)
- Optional: On the Method tab, enter the serves and yield. (See Enter or edit serves for a recipe and Enter or edit the yield for a recipe)
- Optional: On the Method tab, type the method. (See Enter or edit the method for a recipe)
- Optional: On the Overrides tab, enter nutrient values to override the calculated nutrient analyses. (See Enter or edit nutrient overrides for a recipe)
- Optional: On the Measures tab, enter measures for this recipe. If the recipe is a liquid, also set the volume measures here. (See Enter or edit measures for a recipe)
- Click Save.
To edit a recipe
- Open the recipe and make the necessary edits.
- Click Save.
Fields on the General tab
- Enter the name for the recipe.
- Id 1 and Id 2
- Optional: Enter Ids for this recipe.
- Optional: Classify the recipe by tagging with an existing tag or creating a new tag. Click in the Tags box, then click Add resource tag.
- Optional: Enter a description for this recipe.
- Optional: Enter notes for this recipe.
- Timestamps showing when this food was created and modified.