Our support team is available to assist you with using Foodworks. You can get in touch by submitting a support request on this Learning and Support Site.
- Problems and defects in the software.
- Incorrect or unexpected results in the software.
- Access to the knowledge base on this site including support articles, tutorial videos and blogs.
- Demonstrations of the software with one of our friendly team members.
Please note that students accessing a discounted student license or with access via their education institution are not entitled to technical support. We recommend getting in touch with your lecturer or tutor for advice.
- Individualised training in use of the software – this Learning and Support Site offers resources to assist you in learning the software. We do offer personalised training for an additional cost, please get in touch with our support team for more information.
- Consultation and implementation services. We do offer consultation services for an additional cost, please get in touch with our support team for more information.
- Usage questions related to 3rd-party hardware or software.
- Dietary, nutritional or regulatory advice.
- Students accessing a discounted student licenses or with access via their education institution are not entitled to technical support. We recommend getting in touch with your lecturer or tutor for advice.
- Urgent: Business Critical. Issue causing serious adverse effects to productivity or quality of results.
- High: Intermittent issues affecting productivity or quality of the results.
- Normal: Issues that do not affect productivity or quality of results.
- Low: Routine questions re usage, feature requests and product questions.
- Monday to Friday 9-4pm (AEST).
- Public holidays (Brisbane, Australia) are observed.
The quickest way to get help is through the knowledge base on this support site, which includes help articles, guides and video tutorials. We encourage you to look through those resources as the answers to many common questions can be found there. If you are still having issues, get in touch by submitting a support request.
Note: In general, submitting support requests online allows us to resolve your issues in the most effective and efficient manner possible. Due to the detailed nature of support requests, it is often much easier to provide information online rather than over the phone. However, when a phone call is required to deliver our best service to you, we will give you a call.