- Problems and defects in the software
- Incorrect or unexpected results in the software
- Access to the knowledge base on this site (support articles, videos etc)
- Individualised training in use of the software – this Learning and Support Site offers resources to assist you in learning the software
- Consultation and implementation services
- Usage questions related to 3rd-party hardware or software
- Dietary, nutritional or regulatory advice
- Urgent: Business Critical. Issue causing serious adverse effects to productivity or quality of results
- High: Intermittent issues affecting productivity or quality of the results
- Normal: Issues that do not affect productivity or quality of results
- Low: Routine questions re usage, feature requests and product questions
- Monday to Friday 9-4pm (AEST)
- Public holidays (Brisbane, Australia) are observed
The quickest way to get help is through the knowledge base on this support site, which includes help articles, guides and video tutorials. We encourage you to look through those resources as the answers to many common questions can be found there. If you are still having issues, get in touch by submitting a support request.
Note: In general, submitting support requests online allows us to resolve your issues in the most effective and efficient manner possible. Due to the detailed nature of support requests, it is often much easier to provide information online rather than over the phone. However, when a phone call is required to deliver our best service to you, we will give you a call.