To set the shelf life of your final recipe:
- Open the relevant recipe or sub recipe
- Navigate to the Labelling tab
- Click the Shelf life sub-tab
- Fill out each of the fields (as required) as described below
- Select a statement from the Date marking dropdown
Use to define the statement type for the shelf life marking on a label e.g Use by or Best before.
Use to display the corresponding date (based on the number of days entered) alongside the date marking.
Secondary shelf life
Use for additional shelf life statement e.g “After opening consume within 7 days.”. This information is not displayed in the label produced by Foodworks but can be viewed in CSV exports.
Please sign in to leave a comment.