When you use a recipe or sub recipe as an ingredient in another recipe, you can declare it on the nutrition label for the final recipe as an additive.
To declare a recipe or sub recipe as an additive
- Open the recipe or sub recipe.
- On the General tab, click Label declaration.
- In the dropdown list, select Additive.
- In the Class Name box, type the additive class name you want to appear in nutrition labels or select the name from the dropdown list.
- In the Additive Code box, type the code for this additive.
- Click Save.
What is a recipe or sub recipe?
Please sign in to leave a comment.