To view the nutrient analyses for a resource
- Open the resource.
- If the analysis pane is collapsed, click the expander arrow to display it. The analysis pane is shown on the right, listing the nutrients and their values for this resource.
- If necessary, toggle to Analysis (rather than Label).
- In the analysis pane, select a unit of analysis, for example, 100g or Serve.
- To show the analysis for a selection of ingredients in a recipe or sub recipe: In the recipe or sub recipe, on the Ingredients tab, select the ingredients as required. The values in the analysis pane reflect your selection.
- To show the analysis for a custom weight of the resource, in the analysis pane, type in the number of grams:
- To collapse and expand groups of nutrients, use the expander arrow beside the nutrient group name, for example:
- To collapse the analysis pane, click the arrow.
- The units of analysis available in the analysis pane depend on the type of resource. For example: for a recipe or sub recipe for which you've set the serves, you can choose Serve.
- By default, all the nutrients and components enabled for this workspace are shown in the analysis pane. For more information, see Enable nutrients and components for a workspace.
- A nutrition labelling resource is a recipe, sub recipe or raw material. For more information, see What is a resource?
Please sign in to leave a comment.