You can create a meal plan for use within the whole workspace or for a specific client.
To create a meal plan
- Open your workspace.
- To create a meal plan for the workspace: On the sidebar, select Resources, then in the navigation pane, select New > Meal plan.
- OR -
To create a meal plan for a client: On the sidebar, select Clients. In the navigation pane, select the client, then, in the navigation pane, click New > Meal plan (or, on this client's Resources tab, click Create new > Meal plan).
- On the General tab, enter the name of the meal plan. The other fields are optional. See Fields on the General tab.
- To set up the days/dates for the meal plan:
- Click the Ellipsis and select Configure days.
- Enter the number of days or the date range.
- Click Generate Plan.
- Edit the Plan structure as required.
- Click OK.
To edit a meal plan
- Open the meal plan and make the necessary edits.
- Click Save.
- To rename a meal: On the Foods tab, select the day, click the meal name and type the new name.
- To add a day: On the Foods tab, click Add day.
- To make a copy of a meal plan for a client: Click the Ellipsis and select Copy to client. Select the client and click OK.
- When you create a meal plan as a client resource, or when you copy a meal plan to a client, you can then view the client's planned nutrient intake against their Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) and their custom goals.
Fields on the General tab
- Enter the name for the meal plan.
- Id 1 and Id 2
- Optional: Enter Ids for this meal plan.
- Optional: Classify the meal plan by tagging it using an existing tag or creating a new tag.
- Optional: Enter a description for this meal plan.
- Optional: Enter notes for this meal plan.
- Copy to client
- Optional: For details, see Copy a resource to a client.
- Timestamps showing when this food was created and modified.