When you sign up to Foodworks, a 14-day free trial is built in.
A. To sign up to Foodworks
- In your browser, go foodworks.online.
- Click Try for free. When you sign up, you automatically get a 14 day free trial.
- Enter your account details, including the email and password that will be associated with your account.
- Agree to the Terms of Service, then click Sign Up.
B. To create an organisation
If you've been invited to join an organisation, skip this section.
- Click Create an organisation.
- Enter your organisation details and billing contact details.
- Choose the payment period.
- Select the number of seats (users) for this organisation.
When you create an organisation, by default you are the organisation owner. For more information, see What is an organisation owner?
C. To start your free trial
- Click Proceed to payment. You will not be charged until the 14 day free trial has expired.
- Check your order details.
- Enter your payment details.
- Click Start trial.
You are now signed up to Foodworks with your selected plan and number of users. You have a free trial for 14 days. After this your account will be charged. To prevent payment, cancel your plan before the free trial expires.