To enter or edit foods for a meal plan, food record or 24 hour recall
- Open the meal plan.
- On the Foods tab, under a meal name, click in a row, and type all or part of the food name.
- In the dropdown list, select the best match for the food and press Enter.
- Enter the number for the quantity.
- In the dropdown list, select the measure for the quantity and press Enter.
- Click Save.
- To add a new meal: Click Add section and enter the meal name.
- To edit a meal name: Select the name and type over it.
- To delete food rows or meals: Select the checkboxes for the rows or meals, and click Delete selection.
- To copy and paste food rows or meals: Select the checkboxes for the rows, click Copy selection, then in the row above where you want to paste the selection, click the Ellipsis and select Paste above.
- To clear a selection of food rows or meals: Click Clear selection.