On the Foods or Ingredients tab of a resource, you can group the foods/ingredients into logical sections (such as a meal or a recipe component).
You can then create and apply tags to the sections, enabling you to select the tagged sections for nutrient analysis in the analysis pane.
To create a tag and apply it to a section
- Open the resource.
- On the Foods/Ingredients tab, point to the section title to which you want to apply the tag.
- Click Add tags.
- To create and apply a new tag, select Create tag, enter a name for the tag and select a colour. Click Save tag.
- Or -
To select and apply an existing tag, choose from Recently created tags, or click All tags and select from the list (All tags appears when three or more tags have been created).
- Click Save.
- You can apply multiple tags to one section.
- Section tags you create are available for you to apply to any section in a workspace.
- You can then use section tags to view specific analyses for this resource. See view analyses with resource section tags.
- Contrast section tags with resource tags and client tags.
Please sign in to leave a comment.